• This contest is open only to amateur photographers (photography is not a principal source of income).
• Entries must be submitted between June 1, 2019 and July 15, 2019 using the hashtag #JTphotocontest2019.
• Photos must be taken in or of one of the Joshua’s Trust properties with trail access. (For a full list of properties click here.)
• Drone photos are ineligible for entry.
• Photographers may enter as many photos as they like via Facebook or Instagram using the hashtag #JTphotocontest2019.
• All submissions must include a title and a brief description (location, date the photograph was taken, and subject matter).
• This contest prohibits capturing or restraining wildlife for photographic purposes.
• Photos with human faces are not eligible.
• While photographers retain complete copyright over their entries, Joshua’s Trust retains a royalty-free right of use, display, and reproduction of all submitted photos for purposes of publication in all media including but not limited to website use, social media, exhibitions, slideshows and other items for fund-raising. In such use, every attempt will be made to credit the photographer.
• By submitting a photo, you warrant and represent that each submitted photo is your original work to which you alone own the copyright. It is each entrant’s legal responsibility to ensure that they comply with these ownership and copyright requirements and that they own the rights to reproduction of their photos without violating the rights of any third party. Entrants who do not fulfill these criteria will be deemed ineligible and disqualified.
• By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, their respective parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Photo Contest or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Photo Contest; (b) technical errors; (e) errors in the administration of the Photo Contest; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property. You waive the right to claim any attorneys fees and any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
Selection of Winners
Winners will be chosen through a public, electronic voting system.
Winners will receive a Joshua’s Trust baseball cap (collected at our office) and the winning photo(s) will be featured on our Facebook and website home pages with attribution to the photographer.